On this page you will find general information for parents including a range of forms which you may be asked to complete and return to school, e.g. nursery applications, leave of absence request forms.
Please also check in our Newsletter section for other news of events.
Parking at Our School
School Guidance Information
- View School Meals, Menus, Free School Meals Application Information
- Durham Music Lessons – Cancelling Music Lessons
- Letter – Our School App
- Head Lice Guidance
- Application to Start School
- Application to Start Nursery (NA1)
- Parental Consent – Photographs
- Leave of Absence – Request Form
- School Term Dates 2021-2022
Since the start of the pandemic, many of you will be doing more and more of your shopping online. Did you know that whenever you buy anything online – from your weekly shop to your annual holiday – you could be raising free donations for Howletch Lane Primary School with easyfundraising? There are over 4,000 shops and sites on board ready to make a donation – including eBay, Argos, John Lewis, ASOS, Booking.com and M&S – and it won’t cost you a penny extra to help us raise funds.
All you need to do is:
- Go to https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/howletchlaneps/?utm_campaign=raise-more and join for free.
- Every time you shop online, go to easyfundraising first to find the site you want and start shopping.
- After you’ve checked out, the retailer will make a donation to Howletch Lane Primary School at no extra cost to you whatsoever!
There are no catches or hidden charges and Howletch Lane Primary School will be really grateful for your donations. Thank you for your support. View our Fundraising Events page on our website.
The school holds regular Parents’ Evenings where parents are invited to visit the school to see their child’s work and discuss their progress with the class teacher. Copies of letters will be available on this section during October and March.
Feedback from Parents
We are always looking to improve our website and communication with parents. You can contact the school office and leave feedback by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ofsted Parent View gives you the chance to tell Ofsted what you think of your child’s school, including:
- how happy your child is at the school
- how the school manages bullying or challenging behaviour
If your child has special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND), we will ask how well the school supports them. The questionnaire can be completed at any time – you don’t have to wait until the school is being inspected.