Dear Parent/Carer, I hope this message finds you and your family safe and well. After much discussion and deliberation Mrs Adair and the school governors have made the decision to delay reopening the school until a time that it is felt safe to do so. Mrs Adair and the governors will be reviewing the situation on a weekly basis and parents will be kept informed. There have been a lot of measures put in place already for when this does happen however we would like to see the rate of infection decrease for the North of England before we open to more pupils. School will still be open to key worker children next Tuesday and Wednesday as planned. Thursday and Friday will be closed to children so that the classrooms can be prepared by staff for the reopening whenever that will be. Mrs Adair will be sending a newsletter to all parents over the weekend with further details.
The Admin Team