General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Howletch Lane Primary School is compliant with GDPR.
By this statement Howletch Lane Primary School is seeking to inform employees, pupils, parents, business partners and suppliers of its commitment to good data protection practice and its ongoing GDPR compliance.
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) became effective on 25 May 2018. The GDPR has brought considerable changes to data protection law both in the UK and across the European Economic Area. Howletch Lane Primary School has always sought to ensure compliance with data protection law and these practices have helped us immensely in GDPR compliance. We undertake an audit of all our data to ensure its compliance with GDPR on a termly basis.
Following this Howletch Lane Primary School is in a position to confirm that it has:
- A registered Data Protection Officer
- Embedded GDPR requirements into policies and day-to-day activities.
- Implemented technical measures to ensure GDPR compliance.
- Documented and recorded compliance measures.
- Scheduled comprehensive regular training for GDPR compliance.
- Audited data protection measures with audit results used to implement compliance.
Please see our Privacy Notices for pupils, parents and the workforce. We will also be renewing consent forms for use of data at some specific events unique to Howletch Lane Primary School.
Visit our School Policies section to view our Privacy Notices and supporting School Policies.